[A/S] Re: New A/S owner

 Rick, I have to agree with Hunter, there are motorhomes running the
roads out there that are as wide or almost as wide as an Airstream.
One model I brought up on the computer was a Gulfstream and a few of
there models where 101" wide. Unless it was in an extreme condition,
I don't think anyone would have to worry. I believe this is the first
time I ever seen this brought up. These manufactures know what the
laws are and are not going to build something that might keep there
sales down or bring them problems from the government. There probably
are a few places that they may not be welcome , but as a whole I
don't believe this is a problem. This is just my two cents on this
matter. Richard in southwest
Ohio