[A/S] Re: New A/S owner

Rick,

I agree with Hunter.  I've towed/driven widebodies since '98 and no
problems.  Actually the added width of the trailer is barely
noticeable when towing.  It is three inches per side.  The thing
that you have to be careful of on narrow back roads is the width of
your mirrors.

At one time, I remember reading that in some places in Canada, the
102 inch width was ok, but the awning exceeded the limit and it was
reported that some folks were stopped.  With Airstreams curved tops,
only the awning arms stick out a bit, but even in Canada, that
problem went away some time ago and I haven't heard of anyone having
problems with the widebodies.  I believe the majority of
manufacturers are now turning out nothing but widebodies.

Just use it and enjoy . . .

Lew