[A/S] Re: New A/S owner

Hi Rick,

My trailer is 102" wide and I take it everywhere I want to go. The
wide body makes a tremendous difference in livability and I wouldn't
*not* get one because of the "laws"

I suppose it's possible, but I can't imagine any police pulling over
an Airstream because it's too wide to be street legal. They look so
much smaller than motorhomes that no one believes they are that wide.

I've gotten into debates with motorhome owners who insist on
measuring my trailer because they don't believe me when I say it's as
wide as their rig.

I did go through a forest this summer that would have been a problem
if two of us met going in opposite directions but it didn't happen.

HUnter