[A/S] Re: New A/S owner

Bob & Marcia -

You *do* realize there are places you can't go with that rig?

It's 102" wide, right? 2003 A/S, that's all they built.

96" wide has been legal forever. But 102", last I looked, was not
legal more than a mile off the freeway in CA or AZ. And some Eastern
states, last I looked, bar 102" rigs altogether (other than 'wide-
load' rules).

Do yourself a favor and do the research. I could be right, I could be
wrong. Before you invest a lot of yourself in mods, find out for sure
it'll fit your needs and your territory.

 - Rick