Re: [A/S] water filters

Hi Jackie,

You don't say where you live so I hope freezing isn't an issue. Assuming it
isn't.....

If I were you I would first get white "drinking grade" hoses from Walmart or
an RV or marine store.

Then while you are in the rv store, or Walmart, get a filter that goes
between the hoses so it filters the water before it goes into the trailer.

You want a filter that gets out more than just taste, sounds like you have a
real hard water issue.  You can buy water softeners but they are really pricy.

Go to www.campingworld.com and search around a bit on the SYSTEMS/water link
to see your choices.

Welcome to the list!

Hunter