[A/S] Prepaid Towing services

My AAA Plus plan comes up for renewal and I was considering Good Sam's
program or Camping World (which I think are run by the same company).
In my area their programs are about $20 less a year than AAA Plus.  I
called the Good Sam's program and they just would not tell me the towing
outfits that they would send to me should I have a problem near our home
here in Northern NY State,  Since we have a lot of snow up here and I will
in all likelihood drive more miles around here than miles on distant travels
it seemed important to me to find out just who they'd use for towing and
how long it will take for me to see a tow truck.  Additionally by finding out
which towing service they use locally I could also check out the quality of
services they recommend.   AAA aproved tow services are listed in the phone
books. My Question:
"Has anyone found Good Sam program to take a long time to get you a tow service
when you need it?"

Chuck West
WWBCCI # 6513
on Lake Ontario near Canadian Border