Re: [A/S] Boler Trailers

Our Boler Trailer was a step between the canvas tent trailer and the
Airstream. It was a great little trailer and I wouldn't have sold it
except it did not have a permanently set up bed and it had no bathroom
or commode. We did have a "Port-a-potty" for a while but that was not
that great and lacked privacy. So we started looking at larger trailers
and the only thing we found that compared to the quality of the Boler ,
was the Airstream.
My employer always wondered why I used to need brake jobs before anyone
else, but I took the electric brakes out of it sooon after we got it and
used the car brake to stop it. Never a problem except for the wear on
the company's pads.
Boler is now Big Foot and the quality is still very good. Their truck
camper is "the best" and is winterized so it can be used in sub zero
temperatures. They also make Bambi sised trailers with bed and bath
included. If anyone is interested, I have a few photos I can send off
group.
John & Louise Sargeant
WBCCI 5530
London Ontario Canada