Re: [A/S] Re: Generator...changing topic to enroute

I have an extra 3.7 cu. ft. refrigerator at home. It uses VERY little
power. I believe it would run fine from Sam's Club $28 inverter (400
watts), but I have never tested it. If not the 400 watt inverter, surely a
larger one would work.

Many years ago, we had a van camper (now called "class B") that had a small
refrigerator with a conventional compressor that ran from 12VDC. It was
very energy-efficient and cooled quickly. Don't know if you can still get
those.

Jerry 4404