Re: [A/S] Re: Generator...changing topic to enroute

OK, all the inverter generator talk has me wondering about another
application for an inverter (DC to AC)

RV refrigerators are more expensive than a simple apartment-size 110 volt
refrigerator, presumably because of the ability to run from dual (or even
tri-) power sources.  I want an all-electric RV.  My use for this unit will
ALWAYS allow AC hook-up.  Of course, the difficulty is keeping the box cool
while traveling.  Will an inverter, connected to my truck alternator, run my
refrigerator while underway?

JimF