Re: [A/S] Miles per day

Depends on where you start and where you are going. I live in Houston, TX, a
state I dearly love. But when I have a two or even three week trip planed my
first objective is to get out of Texas. Going west or north takes a good
days drive, 10 to 11 hrs or more. We just got back from a trip to Flagstaff
for a few days then drove over to Durango CO and stayed about a week.I made
the trip from Houston to Flagstaff in two days of driving although it took 3
days time. The first day I made it to Lubbock, but the next morning some old
vintage equipment went on the blink. Not my 1976 A/S, I came down with a
kidney stone and spent the day in a local hospital emergency room. Next day
on the road again to Flagstaff. The drive over from there to Durango was
only about 325 miles through some very pretty country. Durango is a great
place and the surrounding area is beautiful. Thanks to Ken  Johansen and his
wife, an A/S owner in Durango who showed us around.

You can make good time on most interstates, the big cities slow you down

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign, Hensley Hitch