[A/S] Subscribers & Cool RVs

No, we aren't Airstream specific here..... all cool trailers and motorhomes
allowed.  Actually, our subscribers also have Avions, Streamlines and Silver
Streaks...... and they are among the most valuable contributors to the list.
Would love to have a teardrop represented on the list.

Speaking of Streamlines, do you all remember when I was in Myrtle Beach I
mentioned that I saw a Streamline motorhome for sale.  By coincidence some
Streamline fans, including our own Tom Patterson, had wondered what became of that
MH.

He caught my reference and tracked it down, showing great restraint he
resisted temptation and told him Streamline friend about it who bought it!

It's so nice I'm posting the URL to see the interior photos incase anyone
wants to get some rehabbing ideas...
http://www.tompatterson.com/Streamline/TravelHomes/Gomes-Taylor/1961%20Streamline%20Travel%20Lodge%20Motorhome.htm

You will have to copy and paste that URL....

Hunter