[A/S] Re: Yellow ceiling

I haven't had much time to participate in the group.( The old '77 A/S
is taking all my time:)) I found a product out in the shed called
Natural Force Industrial/institutional Degreaser/Deoderant. It is a
foaming citrus product. It has removed almost every nasty thing I
have sprayed it on. It worked extremely well to remove smoke residue
from the ceiling and walls. The only thing it won't seem to do is get
the plastic fan vents color back. I ordered new ones. I have no idea
where I got the spray from, but I suspect any citrus based degreaser
would work.
Debbie
1977 31 ft. Sovereign