[A/S] Towing Information

Although, we are not new to towing, (boat, 65 Overlander etc.) we do have a
few questions.

       Our 65 Overlander is a tandem axle, the 62 Safari we just purchased,
is a single axle.  Is there anything we should know about towing a single
axle as opposed to a tandem?

       We are traveling about 900 miles to get this beauty,  I have new
tires, just had the bearings packed, have temporary lights incase they don't
work.

       I am sure a number of you out there have purchased a project trailer,
can I get some suggestions as to what equipment we should take along( blocks,
jacks etc.)  This is a long haul, and any information would be helpful.

                                     Chuck & Lynn
                                     1965 Overlander
                                     1962 Safari