Re: [A/S] Fan --Tastic Vent unit #4

My guess is the battery charger continues to put out 10amps regardless of the
need for it.
It's probably worse then the Univolt as IT adjusts as needed! And still puts
out unpure DC voltage.  I learned the hardway when I fried my circuit board
on the water heater!

I am so happy with my new intellivolt 9100! All the lighting seems brighter!
I turned on all the lights recently in Mexico and the fan in the intellivolt
came on instantly as it kept up to the task! ~I'm tickled pink!

AlanT
Phx Az
74 safari