[A/S] Need some "Expert" Help

I need a little help in a couple of areas.

First, my “on demand” water pump frequently will not shut off by
itself.  It can’t build up enough pressure because there is air in
the line.  The filter is clear plastic and I can see bubbles going
through it.  I’ve tightened every clamp and inspected every inch of
water line on the supply side and everything is tight.  Any ideas as
to where else I should look?

Second, assuming I have a coffee pot (for example) that at 110 volts
draws 600 watts.  How big of an inverter do I need to operate that
coffee pot on 12 volts?  Also, how many amps would the inverter draw
(from the batteries) when the coffee pot was on?

TIA,

Allan Worrell