[A/S] Re: Newbie Towing Questions

Hello,

I want to thank everyone for their advice. Since we hadn't picked up our
trailer yet, we decided to switch to the 19' Bambi. We also traded in the
Ford van on a 2003 GMC Savana AWD, 5.3 Liter V8, heavy duty trailering
equipment, 3.73 rear axle, GVW 7200 lbs, rated to tow 6200 lbs. The Bambi is
4500 lbs. so we figured that would be safe.

Since the van has the factory trailering package, what should we expect to
pay  the dealer ($ ballpark) for the rest (Equalizer bars, Sway Control,
Electric brakes, Adjustable mount and ball, Bergman plug)?

Millie