RE: My thoughts was [A/S] New Internet service

Lefty is quite correct, my way is not cheap! The last time I looked,
Windows2000 Server with a 5 seat CAL (License) sells for about $700.00, just
for the software.
The reason I said this is the way __I__ would do it is because I am
currently working on my Microsoft Certifications and I have Winsows 2000
Advanced Server on the domain controller here in the house.

I cannot help but think that Linux would offer a simular function at a whole
lot less money, but the only thing I know about Linux is how to spell it.

Bob