Re: [A/S] Jackson Center Comments?

First rate.  While we had other providers do some of our restoration in earlier years,
for the past three years we have used them exclusively.  Fortunately, they are not too
far away.

HOWEVER, that being said, while the employees are polite and considerate in the
extreme, I must confess the organization is not too imaginative.  In short, they are
rather bureaucratic.  This is particularly true when it comes to scheduling.
Nevertheless, that should not be a problem in the winter, which is their slow season --
things really back up in the spring.  It is wise to be very concrete and specific about
what you want, and have them repeat it back to you to be sure you both understood
the same thing.

>Today, I discovered that I had only scheduled a "drop off"... I have not
>figured out why anyone would "drop off" a motorhome and then need to
>schedule actual repair for some later date.

Some people use it as a sort of free storage for a period.  Not everyone is a full-timer.

           -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
bicycle