Re: [A/S] Re: 30amp service/Vermont

Doh...... I can?  I didn't know that.  When I bought the trailer the rain
sensor didn't work so I thought it was the manual model.  At Sarasota I went
to buy a rain one from the FV people at the rally and she swore to me that
mine must have a sensor. I inststed it doesn't since it never closes in the
rain.

The guys came over, went on the roof and found the sensor had been unhooked.
I wondered then why anyone would unhook it... now I know.

I just read the instuctions and it says when sensor is wet, manually override
to open.... yeah right./... then listen to it open and close all night.

I'll call them.... thanks Dick. I was at Walt's yesterday, didn't see your
trailer but I didn't go out back.

Hunter