Re: [A/S] Washer/dryer combo

Kelly,

This unit is installed in it's own 'closet' just forward of the streetside
lavatory.  Forward of this washer/dryer space is the sofa/sleeper which is
located opposite of the entertainment center.

The washer/dryer unit in our 34' Front Kitchen Airstream was installed when
we bought the trailer.  Traveling with pets I think this machine is a
marvelous idea and one that we will use often.  I can't tell you how many
times a washer/dryer unit of this type would have come in handy for us.  We
didn't 'lose' any closet space as others have suggested, not with our
layout.  We still have a huge double wardrobe cedar-lined closet, a
shirt/jacket closet, not to forget the closets on each side of the center
rear queen bed.  Lots of closet space in the model we own.

Now, IF we tried to install this unit in a smaller trailer, I'd say forget
it unless you are willing to give up something, anything, else.  I do think
you need all the space you can get in a travel trailer but for those who
have smaller units and don't have the floorplan we do I can see their valid
points.  Not their complaints, but their 'valid' points regarding their
lifestyle and what they feel is important to them.

My wife is VERY happy with a washer/dryer unit located in the confines of
our trailer.  Others have expressed different opinions which is their
viewpoint from where they sit.

You can see the layout of our unit in the Pictures area of our group page.

Tom
WBCCI 5303