[A/S] How cold would it be...

I'm looking at some numbers... a gallon of propane has about 91,500
btus, so a 30 lb (7.1 gal) tank has a 649,650 and a 40 lb (9.4 gal)
tank has 860,100.

A 25,000 btu/hr input furnace, running continuously in a 25' A/S for
example, could use a 30 lb tank every 26 hours.  And running a 5.5
amp furnace fan for 26 hours would be 143 amp-hours.

A 34,000 btu/hr input furnace, running continuously in a 34' A/S for
example, could use a 40 lb tank every 25.3 hours.  And running a 7.5
amp furnace fan for 25.3 hours would be 190 amp-hours.

Now I know the furnace doesn't run continuously unless its really
cold.  But how cold would it have to be so that it did with these two
A/S examples?  I guess that would also depend on what the thermostat
was set on... it would go continuous at a lot less cold of a
temperature if the thermostat was set on 70 than it would if it was
set on 50.  Lets use 60 degrees.  Anyone have a guess?  10 below
zero?  20 below?

Think there would be enough heat from the furnace at that outside
temperature to keep the tanks from freezing?
--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446