Re: [A/S] Tow 34' wide body with 6 liter GMC

You may have noticed all those large 18 wheel trucks on the
highways.  They all burn diesel, and have to get it somewhere.  With
all the diesel pickups now on the road, even stations in center city
areas are starting to carry diesel.

With the new generation of diesel engines, if you hear much noise or
have much smell something is wrong.  They could be even more quiet,
but the engineers are having to design the exhaust systems to retain
some "diesel" sound for all those diesel fans out there.

I have a '94 Chevy diesel 4X4 and with the cost of a new one being
what it is, it is hard to imagine what could go wrong with mine that
I would not fix it.  "Uh, Mark, we have to replace everything below
and behind the radiator cap."  Ok.

Mark