[A/S] Re: EU2000is, Winter living

Jim, I can't really answer that one.  I am just guessing that they
would both have to be running.  I don't have 2 of these generators.
Just thinking about it and run across this on the Open Roads Forums.
the guy that posted the pics. runs them on his units and seems to be
happy with them.  He indicated that he has not had any problems with
them.  The following link is a post I made (Alial Big D) about the
EU2000i and he has the last post.  Goes by NH_Bob.  Read his links.
Let me know what you think.  Later