Re: [A/S] Antique vs. modern

Hi
Nothing in this world will always be "just so" If money is a provlem and you
are looking for longivity I would once again choose an Airstream.Find one in
livable condition and than start slowly to revitate it or custimise it. DO
NOT keep tract of monies spent as if you eaver add up eavery thing you will
be depressed no end. The joy I have recieved from my Airstream has been the
things I have added ans the sometimes backward steps I have made, Welcome ao
the liost and good luck.
Jim smith(who seldom uses spell check)
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel.