Re: [A/S] installing a power tongue jack for 2001 Safari 27 ft. trailer

Warren, the factory supplied power jack on my 2001 was
the Super Jack with the same dark color as the frame.
It includes lights on the jack to illuminate the
hookup area.  That particular jack failed on my Safari
shortly after delivery.  The dealer replaced it with a
silver Super Jack that more matches the trailer but it
does not come with the lights.

This may not be of interest but A/S did a changed to
the 2001 Safari within the model year.  The early
built 2001 units had two front facing lights.  One on
each side of the front window.  The later builds did
away with the lights.  I assume the jack light was the
replacement solution to the loss of the front window
lights.  I think the jacks were both built by H&H.