[A/S] Re: Honda EU2000i generator

Thanks Patti!  We gotta have our AC too!

Hunter and I were talking awhile back about the EU1000 vs EU2000 when
it comes to lifting them off a truck tailgate, especially a 4X4.  So
I stopped by a local Honda equipment dealer and put an EU1000 up on a
shelf about the same height as the tailgate (they didn't have a
2000).  Hmmmm..... I think she has something there.... not everyone
is going to want to lift a 2000 that high.

While the 2000 paralleled is the most practical for keeping the
generators for the AC with the trailer when the truck leaves, let me
suggest you go by a dealer and heft one like you're loading it
wherever you have to.  Keep in mind it weighs about 6 lbs more with a
tank of gas.

Thanks to Hunter for widening my perspective.

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446