Re: [A/S] installing a power tongue jack for 2001 Safari 27 ft. trailer

Warren, I imagine there's a wire already there but it's speculation. I doubt
that Airstream warrants the jack so I don't thing buying it from Airstream
would make any difference but you could ask to be sure. You could also ask
which model Airstream installs as an option on the Safari. Otherwise, I'd
buy it from whatever source was the least expensive. I'd suggest measuring
the diameter of the hole through the plate on top of the A frame the jack
goes through. If your Safari has a 2" hole, enlarging it to 2 1/4" will take
some effort.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind