[A/S] anyone have a leak problem on a motorhome? and where can I buy parts?

On our recent trip, we discovered that we have a MAJOR water leak...
luckily, we discovered this on the last day of our trip and before it
was stored for the winter...

We have a 1993 33' Airstream LandYacht.

Does anyone have suggestion where to look for leaks? I noticed that
there are LAYERS of what appears to be Koolseal on the joints
between the roof panels and the curved pieces...

Is Kool Seal the best sealant? I see in Camping World catalog that
there is patch, cement, and tape... which is better for what I need
to do?

What about possible damage to the wall panels? I do not see prior
damage to the side walls or ceiling fabric, what does Airstream use
for insulation? Should I be concerned about water saturation of the
insulation???

Since Airstream is litterly just "up the road", I have been thinking
about letting them fix this, has anyone had experiance with
Airstream's service in Jackson Center?

I also need small parts... Somehow, I managed to break a lift handle
on one of the outside storage cabinets... Does anyone know where I
can buy replacements?

Bob