Re: [A/S] Delorme Map-n-go

Thanks, Dick and Jerry. What I wanted is something that gives detailed
campground and hotel information like Map-n-go does. I do my basic
navigation with Street Atlas, but use Map-n-go when I want to find
information on campgrounds such as rates and amenities, Cracker Barrel
and Wal-Mart locations etc. and if hotels and motels will accept pets.
I'd like something that gives this information in a map format like
Map-n-go does.

What other kinds of cd based travel guides that give this information
are available?