Re: [A/S] Loadmeter

Hi, Matt.

I wanted to avoid the Amprobe or other clamp-on AC ammeters,
principally because their use requires that the wires to be
separate, rather than encased into a cable. I already have a
clamp-on ammeter which I could use, of course.

What I was looking for was an AC ammeter that was made into a
plug which would plug into the generator and then the load would
be plugged into the meter. I could make one using a panel mount
AC ammeter available from Graybar or other suppliers, but I had
thought that a plug-in type would already be available somewhere.

ciao,