[A/S] re tree damage

My recent dealings with insurance when my 31" 76 land yatch was
totaled in a 3 vehicle wreck in April, started out with the 3rd
parties insurance offered me $2000. I was ready and had done a lot
of research getting prices on various sites, including one " How to
Value a vintage airstream">.go to vintageairstream.com then price vs
condition. After much haggleing back and forth, they finally offered
$7500 which I felt was about right as my unit was about average. I
knew mine was totaled as the rear bath was pushed up into the twin
beds!!! just stick buy your guns and repeat "classic" over and over.
The adjuster finaly likened it to having a old Harley.

Jim
silverstreak3411