Re: [A/S] 2 Way Satellite Internet

Ya know, I just can't imagine these consimer-end 2-way dishes operating at a
power level to be a concern for anything. Let's assume you did set it up
yourself, and did it wrong...  well, for one thing your Internet and TV
wouldn't work, so you probably wouldn't leave it that way for long.

Second, assuming that the device uses some sort of IP protocol for its
tranmissions, anything in the (very wide) path of it's transmission would
just ignore/discard any packets not intended for that specific tranciever.

Third, for operations and anything critical to the operation of a sattelite,
commands are carried on a very specific badwidth and encrypted - bandwidths
that these little consimer dishes surely do not even have the capability to
operate on. So I see no possibility there for one of these things to effect
in any way the operation of those birds.

And I tell ya what, if those mullet-headed guys that can barely operate a
Co-ax crimper, in the beat up old pickups they send out to install those
things are FCC lisenced and tested, then stand back 'cause I'm an Albert
Einstien by comparison! LOL

So, like Hunter said - get the thing set up and installed then while on the
road careful setup and aiming will get you back in the game. If it don't
work - re-aim!

As for breaking the law... well, a little lawlesness from time to time may
be just what you need to feel ALIVE!
Brian