Re: [A/S] Battery dead resolution

I posed this question to some others and so far two solutions.......

 " My current 5th wheel has the same problem.  I just bypass the whole
problem and take the
negative cable off the battery when storing for more than a week or so."

and......

"I discovered the same thing on my trailer. What I did was to install a
toggle switch in the 12 Volt lead to the Propane Detector. I mounted
the switch in the power converter panel. In my case, it was easy to
locate the correct wire(12 Volt lead), since there was a fuse in the
power panel just for the Propane Detector.

The only problem with this solution is that you "must" remember to
turn the switch on, when using the trailer. So far I have never
forgotten."