[A/S] Re: LP Detector disconnect to Jack C.

Here is what Andy at Can Am told me in a post:

Message: 18
   Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:15:58 -0000
   From: "vrmanac" <andy@can-am-rv.com>
Subject: Re: 1/2 amp short?

Hi Chuck

Double check your LP detector.  I think you might find that the
switch is just for momentary silencing and that it is still on all
the time.

Airstream wires the detector to the battery side of the kill switch
because they are worried about liability should someone use the unit
with the kill switch off.  If you look under the sofa at the bottom
of the kill switch you will see a small wire coming off of it with an
in line fuse holder.

There are three ways to fix it.

1) Remove the inline fuse under the sofa that powers it (a pain to
get to)
2) Install a shut off switch next to the detector so you can turn it
off completely
3) Move the power sorce to the other side of the kill switch so it is
turned off with the kill switch. (Which is what we do during the PDI)

I hope this helps you out, if you can't find it let me know.

Andy