Re: [A/S] Removing Old Sealant From Trailer

While I have no leaks yet (I better not)I did see a
few areas up on the roof side where I saw a little
space where the roof joins the side walls. Sort of a
small buckle in the aluminum.  I'm sure there is
plenty of sealer further back that I can't see but why
leave that gap which could hold water?  I bought some
Parabond to seal these up.  I figure I'll go over the
trailer each spring and look for things like this.  It
shouldn't be bad if you keep up on this annually.

Jack

=====
Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.