Re: [A/S] Removing Old Sealant From Trailer

I can't remember what it is called...I got it from
Airstream in Jackson Center.  It cost $17.00...oil can
and contents.  Call the service folks at A/S...they
will know what it is called.  I sealed every seam,
window, door, awning, belt line, trim line, etc.  If
it could leak I sealed it.  I used about 2/3 of the
can on my 28' Ambassador.  It is sticky as vulkem, if
not more so, but because you can lay such a small
controlled bead of the stuff it is very manageable.  I
cleaned up the old seams VERY CAREFULLY with a utility
knife.  I cut away anything showing and this stuff
just sucked itself right in.  Good luck.
Thomas #8848