Re: [A/S] Kitchen SInk Faucet & Fridge Followup

I had this problem on my '78 Ambassador.  My
understanding, correct me if I am wrong folks, is that
these units work from the top down.  In otherwords the
freezer might be getting cool enough but not enough
cooling power to get the frig down.  I would first set
it at its coldest and check it the next day.  See what
temp the the freezer and frig are at.  The freezer
might be freezing barely at 30 degrees or so which
would not be enough.  Our new unit freezes at about 0
degrees with the frig about 38 degrees or so.  (We
ended up solving the problem by buying a new frig.)
Expensive but problem solved for a long time
(hopefully!) Good luck.
Thomas #8848