[A/S] Swirl Marks Left After Walbernizing

I recently polished our 79- 31' Soverign with Walbernize Cleaner,
Polish & Glaze as was recommended for older oxidized finishes.  Most
of the trailer looks great but there are a few areas (the entry door
into the trailer in particular) where unsightly swirl marks from the
polishing remain.  There does not appear to be any clear coat
remaining on the door and it was/is pretty heavily oxidized.  How
would I go about removing these swirl marks (or am I stuck with
them)?  Am I using the wrong Walbernize formula on the trailer?
Thanks, AJ.