Re: [A/S] interior

The heat comes from the current flow through the aluminum
wire, to do it properly the aluminum must be cut back and a
pigtail of copper added to switches and outlets.

If dc is smaller it is because there is less current demand in
these circuits, this determines wire size.

I am redoing an Argosy motorhome, imagine they are
constructed much the same as the trailers. Wires were not
clamped every 6 inches, they were run through grommets in the
ribs. To rewire would require a huge amount of labor (stripping
the interior panels, which requires everything be removed), that
should be evident if it was done in your trailer. You MUST isolate
the neutral and ground if you do rewire. Other than that it is pretty
straight forward.

I won't sign either, and can't imagine trailer length is all that
important to what you asked.