Re: [A/S] Propane storage

to me this is scary as I have a scraped off 6 foot tube forward of the front
axle and a hole in the banana skin on the curbside from pulling thru a spot
lower than it looked.

what scares me is the fact that the tube is attached with pop rivets in the
belly skin probably and is acceptable for supporting a half lb of sewer hose,
but not a 2lb bottle of propane much less 4 of them. eventually, the
acceleration of the inertia of that weight in a corrugated road, the increasing
crystallization of the pvc from ozone, etc and so on, is going to end up with
worst case results -- dropping quarter stick dynamite equivalents on the hiway
at speed with commensurate damage to trailer and or following traffic.

I don't mean to hurt feelings or start a contest here, but I personally feel
this is an act of irresponsibility.  I would quit while I am ahead and start
using a hose off the tanks instead of the "cans" and resume using the pvc pipe
for the purpose intended or even, the support structures available for sewer
hoses out there.

fwiw (a former streamer mechanic)

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX