RE: [A/S] Propane storage

Hi List,
My trailer had a tube about 3 feet long mounted under the street side to
store a section of sewer hose when I bought it. I didn't need the tube,
sense I have a big bumper tray for all my sewer related stuff. I was
looking for a safe outside place for one pound propane bottles, and
tried one in the tube for the sewer hose. It was a perfect fit, so I
tied a string around the neck of the first bottle in and put up to 4
more in after the one with the string. I tied the string to the lid on
the tube, so I just unscrew the lid and pull it until a bottle comes
out. I just push the bottle back in after I finish grilling, and screw
the lid back on.

Joe Scudder
WBCCI 8624