Re: [A/S] Air conditioning

Hi Jack,

My Stream is parked on the middle of my backyard patio, full sun. Does
yours have the white roof?
I read in the book to disconnect the battery for storage by turning off
the kill switch inside. I noticed that the gas monitor under the closet
runs full time on the battery so if you have that it might have been the
reason your battery ran down.

I'm going to call Fantastic Fan today and ask about installation. They
might know if the A/S vents having the wiring already in place. I can't
make sense of the diagram in the manual.

Patti