[A/S] battery venting

I am in the process of installing twin trojan batteries in thier own
case for use in the Argosy.  I am placing them under one of the rear
twin beds at the rear of the trailer and routing the cable under the
bed storage to the converter.  I am hoping that the gap at the rear of
the bed frame to the wall( hidden by the night table) which is about
three inches in with in two separate areas  would be enough to vent
these batteries to the interior air and rely on air exchange to keep
up with the vapours given off.  I plan on having both roof vents open
during travel and hope this will be enough to create an air exchange
in this area.  What do you think?  Or should I be venting it to the
outside by porting a hole through the floor?

John Barryturner.barry@sk.sympatico.ca