Re: [A/S] Full hook-ups a neccessity!

AHHHH, I understand the gopher hole decoration now. How in the world do you
judge 2000 + gopher holes. Or even look at them all to see who did the
decoration. WOW sounds like a job. As far as flag flying goes, a couple of
weeks at the R2 rally I don't think 1/2 of the trailers were flying them.
Maybe because I'm involved in scouts or whatever, I put up the flag as soon
as I can. Next years international being that it is in Vermont will allow us
to attend. I'm eager to see what it looks like to have more than a couple
hundred A/S in one place. Jody L. Dietz #4361  (I was given the screen name
notoriousbuz by my boys)