Re: [A/S] Full hook-ups a neccessity!

NotoriousBuz     Way back when...as you parked at the Int'l along came a
tractor with a post hole digger and low and behold your gopher hole ready
for decorating...You brought along either a garbage can lid or piece of
plywood and positioned you hose to drain and then built you decoration....it
might be a flower garden of plants,   a miniture space station,   a army of
toy soldiers  or any fantasy you could dream up.....most of planned it and
brought everything with us.  dug  a sort of slot for the hose so lid was
flat and then piled the dirt from the post hole digger all around the edge
of the lid to seal any odors.
You were to only use it for grey water but daresay some unconformists would
dump black just before leaving the rally and  then fill the hole
in.....Enviormentalist would  scream today!    One of the most wonderful
sights was from the hill by the high school  looking down on the hundreds of
A/S allflyingtheir flags...and believe me back then we flew flags.  1969
Hershey PA.......or when over 100 Northern Illinois Unit trailers headed
into parking at Laramie the year before with flags flying.    great Memories
  Pearl in SoCal