Re: [A/S] Re: onboard generators for A/S trailers

Richard, where was the generator installed in your ' 73 Airstream? What was
your experience on LPG consumption running the generator? I'd guess the
generator equipped trailers probably included the 40 lb propane tanks as a
part of the generator option. Was that the case?

I think (having never installed the Onan 2.5 KW generator I have) that as
long as I was going to have the maintenance and upkeep on a generator to do,
I'd opt for one big enough to run air conditioning, microwave, coffee pot,
etc. I don't think my 2.5 KW is suitable as it's out of a motor home, old
technology, noisy, and extremely heavy.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind