[A/S] Re: onboard generators for A/S trailers

 Hello Jim, The generator was located on the street side, towards the
rear. The trailer had a center bath and if I remember it was next to
the hot water heater. I don't remember the propane comsumption, but
you are right it did come with 40# aluminum tanks and those tanks
keep getting recycled from one trailer to the other. Those tanks are
not getting out of my hands. Richard in southwest
Ohio