RE: [A/S] Re: onboard generators for A/S trailers

Hi All,

Let me start by saying the price of this baby is $3800.
If anybody is still with me, read on. There is a unit that
attaches to your tow vehicle engine that generates 7kw. There
is an automatic clutch so there is no drag if you're not
using it. Uses about 10hp at full output. The output is
pure sine wave. Works when you're idling because of the automatic
stuff in newer vehicles that ups the idle for A/C.

Mark