[A/S] Working Univolt

Hello Gang

With all my griping about the Argosy I forgot about some of the good
features.  The cabinet doors are real wood.  I informed my wife that
we would not be "painting" over these.  I will varnish them.

The Univolt works and is quiet.  I warned my wife not to panic when
she heard the loud buzzing noise coming from the bathroom closet.  I
walked into the trailer expecting noise and there was no sound.  I
paniced momentarily.  I opened the closet door and there was a faint
hum from the box.  Battery charged up pretty good and the lights are
brighter.  This Univolt was replaced with an updated model.  It's too
new looking.

We removed the bathroom curtains and chucked them.  My wife found the
original blind.  It works and looks like new.  She liked it.

The table folds in half and for more room it doubles. I found a lock
underneath and once released the table legs extend towards the
kitchen. I will have to remove the wood grain look and put new
laminate on it.  It's not wood like the cabinets.

Time.  It all takes time.

Gerald