Re: [A/S] Dangers of driving cross country . . . alone

This brings up one of *my* fears........ my dogs getting locked in the truck
with the keys inside. Beacuse of this I always carry two sets of keys.... one
I use and one in my pocket. There's a third in my purse, but the purse could
get locked in the truck too... hence the set in my pocket. I also carry a 2nd
set of trailer keys in the truck glove compartment... since the time the
trailer locked itself in Teton National Park and we had to get in through the
skylight.

Another fear is one of the dogs biting someone, not likely but you never
know. I keep their rabies up to date and paperwork with me. Don't leave that
at home.

Another is losing one of the dogs.... they have tags with my cellphone
number.....

Hunter